Yes its that time of the year again when Summer is coming to an end and school is coming to a start!
Doesn’t matter if you are starting middle school, high school or College you are probably doing a few back to school shopping. I remember my most favorite part of going back to school was shopping for new school clothes:) I come and bare good news, if you do not subscribe to Forever 21’s newsletter or have not seen their ad, they are offering a sale. Every Friday for the Month of August they will offer 15% off to Students and Teachers. It is in store only and you must present a valid ID at the beginning of your transaction. Some restrictions due apply and it will only be valid on regular priced items. With that being said, I decided I would select some items I would like to purchased if I was going back to school and could take advantage of this discount. Why? Because if you know me I will only purchase something from Forever 21 if 1.) its under $20.00 (and that is already hitting the too high price for me) or 2.) I have a coupon that will bring down the price and lastly 3.) Its on their sale racks and most likely has a buy 1 get 1 free offer. But I do love their clothes so I when I find a good deal I take it. Here is what I would purchase or something similar. P.S. If you shop their sale items, they don’t apply to the discount but I heard they are buy one get one free currently both online and in stores.
- I love loose shirts why? Because on school days I am usually running late and with little to no sleep. School projects and homework will drain you. Loose Shirts make me feel put together and comfy all at the same time. Here are a couple I felt would work perfect. For the days that you did get enough sleep and are feeling amazing, I added the black shirt that is just cute 🙂
Seahorse Top $8.90 Mickey Mouse Top $15.90 Ribbed Stripe Longline Top $19.90
Boxy Dolman Top $19.90 Buffalo Plaid Flannel $19.90 Contrast-Trimmed Top $10.90
Embroidered Lace Knit Top $17.80
- Forever21 carries many dresses depending on your style and like. The one I picked was 1.) Cheap 2.) Longer than hand length, which was part of the dress code when I was in HS. 3.) It is casually and comfy which is what you want for school.
Floral Print Skater Dress $14.90
- I love knit sweaters and Forever21 carries the cutest inexpensive ones. These are the ones I found at the moment that I like. Knit sweaters can work as cute shirts and keep you warm during the fall and winter.
Classic Cable Knit Sweater $24.80 Sparkling Marled Knit Sweater $15.80
- Any one that knows me, knows I am obsessed with Cardigans and Kimonos. Like if I could wear them 24/7 I would (Well I do actually wear them 5/7 days of the week lol). I just love how cute they look and feel very comfy. These are the ones I am eyeing and hoping to buy soon.
Open-Front Knit Cardigan $10.90 Tribal Print Woven Cardigan $12.90 Diamond Print Chiffon Cardigan $15.90
- Sweatshirts with any type of disney design or quotes are my favorite. I really don’t care how old I am Disney and me will always be best friends. I always find super cute ones here that I love. I love that Shakespeare sweater shirt because I mean its Shakespeare ya’ll.
To Be Shakespeare $19.90 French Graphic $22.90 Lion King Graphic $22.90
- Bottoms: I picked a romper just because lol. I also picked a pair of sweatpants and joggers for the days you want to go more laid back and comfy. I had a lot of PJ days in High School because I hated wearing jeans made me feel uncomfortable. These bottoms are cute and comfy. I picked printed pants for the more dress up days. Their classic jeans are cheap and comfy so you can always pick a pair or two up. Their skirts are cute, inexpensive and the skater skirt actually comes in a variety of colors. Leggins are a must!! They are comfy and not expensive at all. I used to buy mine at target for $8 now I have converted to Forever 21 leggings for life! Lol Shorts are a must wear for sunny days in high school 🙂
Tribal Print Romper $15.90 Classic Drawstring Sweatpants $12.90 Marled Knit Joggers $17.90
Paisley Print Flared Pants $17.90 Classic Skinny Pants $14.90 Classic Skater Skirt $5.90
Pleated Asymmetrical Skirt $15.90 Classic Leggings $3.90 Belted Linen-Blend Shorts $19.90
Southwestern Print Shorts $17.90
- Shoes: In all honesty I only own one pair of shoes from Forever21 and they are heels. But I saw these cute flats and I have this weird rule. I will only purchase flats if they are $20.00 or less. Only exception is if they are TOMS or the most amazing flats ever. So these were perfect, I might go in of friday to get a pair myself.
Faux Suede Ballet Flats $10.90
These are some items on my wish list for Forever21 taking advantage of their discount. I can totally see myself wearing these to school. Take advantage of this sale and go do some back to school shopping. 🙂 I know I will. Let me know on the comments below if you will be taking advantage of this discount they are giving. Don’t forget the school ID 🙂 Until Next time loves.